The PADI ReActivate™ Program is designed to help you ease back in to the water if it’s been awhile since your last dive. Your PADI Instructor or Divemaster will reacquaint you with all the equipment and procedures in diving so you feel comfortable and can relax when diving again. You will update your dive knowledge, planning dives using the PADI Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) or computer, Problem Management Skills. The pool or confined open water is where you will practice and fine tune your underwater skills again with the guidance of a PADI Professional.
- PADI Required Materials
- All required equipment
- Transfer to and from your resort
- Coffee or tea and a light breakfast in the morning
- Lunch & refreshments on the boat
- PADI Professional Dive Instructor or Divemaster
- You need to be 10 years old or older
- Certified as PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver or enrolled in an entry-level scuba course
- Be in good health
- Maximum 4 people to one PADI Instructor.
As always, there is a price to pay to go diving.
|PADI ReActivate™ – Boat Only||1 Day||6,500 THB per person|
|PADI ReActivate™ – Swimming Pool Only||Half Day||3,000 THB per person|
|PADI ReActivate™ – Swimming Pool + Boat||2 Days||8,000 THB per person|
Send us a reservation and simply complete the online secure payment!
Need more information? Send us a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
A supervised open water dive is an optional addition to the program for certified divers. This dive offers an opportunity to obtain an environmental orientation to a local dive site from a PADI Instructor or Divemaster while gaining confidence and refreshing your dive skills.
So what’s involved:
- Refesh your diving knowledge from the comfort of your own home, with the PADI ReActivate™ Touch Application.
- Complete a Quick Review Quiz and go through it with your PADI Professional.
- Practice and refreash your diving skills.
- Option, but highly recommended, dive trip to get you back into actually diving.
- We will also update your log book to show you are up to date on your dive skills.